Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tunes to study to

Hey guys
I know its been a while, no one has posted for some reason or another. In any case here are some songs I'm currently obsessed with. The first is a remix of a Röyksopp song and is nice to listen to when you're trying to get things done...or in any circumstance as its just a good song: Remind Me (if you haven't used megaupload before, just enter the three letters and wait a few seconds on the next page for the download). The original is nice too.
Next is some kinda feel-good electro-house something, Fred Falke's remix of Golden Cage, I've been listening to it a little too much. But it keeps the spirits up. The original by The Whitest Boy Alive is here.
And if you're awake late at night doing whatever it is you do, check this out: Moan by Trentemøller, nice for 3am zone-outs.
I've kinda given up on various essays I've been writing, I hope you have better stamina and determination in whatever it is that occupies you. I'm just waiting for Mexico.
As usual I would love to hear what you're listening to (provided its good), so drop me a line or a comment with some recommendations.
peace

1 comment:

domovoi said...

i like the original 'golden cage' better "for some reason".. haha. one may be cool, but not erlend oye cool.

as for study music, i can't believe no one mentioned tipper. it's by far the BEST study music evar.