Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cornelius

Ugh. Late nights during exams are not so much the good. Oh wait, actually they're totally worth it.

This is for the dude with the mask at Foamo

CORNELIUS from borntofilm on Vimeo.

If only I had a mask, I could be a superstar DJ too. Also, why aren't shows here like that? I do really have to go to Europe to see good electro with people who know something about what they're hearing? Stuff like this:

I'm A Rope (Yuksek Remix) - Tommy Sparks

or kinda funky disco-esque tunes like this new Cut Copy remix:

Far Away (Damn Arms Remix) - Cut Copy

are hard to come by here. Maybe I should move to New York. Or Toronto...only for the wider music scene. Ideally people here would get their collective musical shit together and stop wiling out on crappy tunes, promoting a negative Montreal electro/house reputation...

Until then,
Enjoy

2 comments:

TAKE A BEATING said...

Montreal's reputation would be so much better if people just stopped hiring Jordan Dare.

Nextron said...

hahaha yea I hear that