Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Proxy Rocks my Block

Hallo hallo peeps!

First up, I've got these two really hard hitting tracks. If I wasn't so afraid of my neighbor across the street (who we've nicknamed intense dad) I'd have these songs cranked up so loud you could feel the bass a mile away.

Yes, they're that good.

The Proxy is this super intense group from Russia. Even if you're not familiar with the name, I'm sure you all must have heard their mega popular track, The Raven. As for Blatta & Inesha, I posted a mix they did with Congorock a few weeks ago but sadly it was removed. For what reason? I can't really say cuz nobody bothered to tell me, but if you managed to catch it before the take down you'll like the track below.

Tiga - What You Need (The Proxy Remix)

Blatta & Inesha - Ain't Nuthing to Fuck With

I just received the Blatta & Inesha today and it came with some DJ Loveboat too. Check out this chill song:

Mesa - Quando As Palavras (Dj Loveboat Louder Refix)

If you'd like some more DJ Loveboat, hit me up at i.ate.the.apple at gmail dot com.


I also just discovered SchlachthofBronx (thank you Brrrln Blog!). I have no idea how you're supposed to pronounce their name but they've got some super sweet tracks. I've never really listened to a whole lot of dubstep, but this stuff is quality.

SchlachthofBronx - Good to Go

Dizzee Rascal - Pussy Hole (SchlachthoBronx Remix)

For more SchlachthofBronx tracks check out this nice post at Munitionen or visit their myspace.




love

neonguns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please attend our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/bruststraffung/index.html]bruststraffung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards