Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally!


Hey, yea I know we haven't posted any songs in a while...but there were good reasons! Finals and papers and moving oh my! In any case University is done (with only a measly bachelor of philosophy to show for it) and we're off to a very uncertain future. But that's the appeal, at least for me...more school at this point would just be both boring a waste of youth.
Aaanyway I'm sure you didn't come here to hear some kinda BS I like to spout from time to time, so here are my latest musical picks. I've moved away from just electro recently to embrace tech, tech house, prog and techno a little more so expect the same AMAZING quality tunes from Noirceur-sur-la-Lys but now with more genres!

Sleep On - Stimming

The Beauty - Stimming

From the tech-house/minimal genius of the Diynamic label, Stimming's album Reflections is worth every penny. This genre and label has been the focus of my new musical tastes, but that doesn't mean that the harder and clubbier stuff lacks a place in my heart...as the following tracks demonstrate.

Apocalypse (Sebastien Leger Remix) - Arno Cost & Norman Doray


Use Your Arms - Dapayk & Padberg

Korobiki (club mix) - Sebo Reed The Tetris song! In tha club!

Partouze (Jean Elan remix) - Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso So what if it has a modicum of cheesiness?

Solo (Tepr remix) - Chew Lips Of course we need a little Kitsuné to round things out...but honestly I'm surprised they're still around.

Enjoy, more to come

No comments: