Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Beats

YO YO YO,
Its been a while since my last post of the Twelves. The essential mix showed a lot of their depth and talent, despite the first 45 minutes being similar to their other releases.



This time I'm here to tell you about some new djs I've found around the internet. First is Ahmet Sendil, originally from Instanbul and now playing all over the globe. Its a shame but he'll be in Sao Paulo in Feb. Damn!

Tokyo (Ahmet Sendil Rmx) - Turn Giddy

Are Your Kisses Dynamite? - Ahmet Sendil

Another new name (at least for me) is Heinrichs & Hirtenfellner. This obviously German duo impressed me with their tunes.

Down - Heinrichs & Hirtenfellner

Not a Joke - Heinrichs & Hirtenfellner


These other two tracks are also highly recommended.

Elipse (Manuel De La Mare Remix) - Mikas

Sun Sun (Matheo Velez Techno Remix) - Cristian Moxt

Finally here are some tracks of Ramon Tapia. The Belgian (with a not so Belgian name) has some nice tracks in his new release Sanka Sunka. Even though it is a bit housier I still love his sound.

Start it Up - Ramon Tapia

The Digg - Ramon Tapia



Hope its all you ever dreamed for.

No comments: