Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last Minute Music



I'll keep this short, since I've gotta catch a plane to Greece in a few hours.

Here are some tracks from Cocoon Compilation I that I fancied:

Back to Ipanema - Lauhaus

Drunken Slumber - Kabuto

Kurzweil - Secret Cinema



Mirko Loko is the latest addition to Cadenza's already impressive roster, and is touring Europe to promote his new album Seventynine. I got to see him DJ at Rex in Paris and it was quite something, check out his unique sound (that takes some getting used to but it grows on you):

Love Harmonic - Mirko Loko

Astral Vacuum - Mirko Loko

You Know Where - Mirko Loko

And to finish things up here's some random stuff, each recommended as usual:

Miami to Atlanta - Pryda

Bambou - Sebastian Leger

Hope you're having a good summer, enjoy and keep it real

No comments: