Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wahwah Express


Hey Dudes,
Life in Mtl is same old, but I'm going to Mexico the 11th. Woo, I mean Wahwah. I'm excited to get out. Its going to be fun. Except my roommate predicted it, I'm coming back with swine flu. Fuck that I say, I'll have my hand sanitizer with me at all times.
Anyway these are some new beats that you should listen. I admit some are old and some are new, but they are all pretty good. There is some techouse, minimal and electro. Check it!

Instabul (Format B Remix)-Luciano Esse and Toni D
This is somewhat of a repost, but the other was remixed, and this song deserves more.

Kikumoto Allstars - I'll Make You Jack
This song has some groovy beats and great vocals.

Ludwig Buez - Losing Tears
Nice melodic beats.


Motor - Thwack
Good song with a driving bass.


Peace For Freaks (Original Mix)- Change
Good bass, good melody, good tunes.

Phoenix - Lisztomania (DerDieDas Remix)
This song has been remixed a bunch since the release, but this mix is pretty awesome.

Voodeux - Just A Spoonful

Gabriele Carasco - Sphere

Fukkk Off - Black Phantom

Black Out (Original Mix)-A. Mochi

Confronted (Original Mix)-Pan/Pot

The Underground Persistance (Part II)-Dusty Kid

Pheasant-Einmusik

Rehabilitation (Dachsound Remix)-Chelonis R. Jones

Factory-Salomun and Jackmate

Samburu (Original Mix) - D-unity

Bakongo (Original Mix) - D-unity


By the way with the signing of Xabi Alonso that means (56+80+35+4{Granero}+4{Arbeloa)+30{xabi})=213 million euros. WTF?
Its gonna be pretty funny if they dont win anything.


By the way H.O.S.H is playing on sunday at Piknik with Roux Soundsystem. I hope to see you all there.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nextron said...

nice tracks, i like the sounds you're gettin into