Monday, November 30, 2009

Techy Monday


Hey everyone, hope you had a nice weekend.

I didn't do much, saw Michel Cleis on Friday but the club and the people were such shit I had to leave earlier than I wanted. I could totally go on a huge rant about all that but I'll refrain, for your sake.

This is a picture of an enormous disco ball being suspended over the French Senate in the Jardin Luxembourg. Crazy shit I randomly found while attempting to rollerblade.

I'm looking forward to hearing Obama's plan for Afghan reinforcements tomorrow, it will signal a big shift in the war and the current White House foreign policy. Could be brilliant, could be more of the same. We'll see.

Here's a little selection from what I've dug up around the interwebs, some tech-house, minimal, etc, as usual the good stuff:

Something is Raw - STL a nice track from Fabric 42, grab the whole thing its great.

Lord Only Knows - Lump 'I don't undastand ya baby...I was born in Alabama'

Truly - Floating Points an almost broken beat with a partially soothing melody

For Those Who Like to Get Down - Marques Wyatt 'I have written a song specifically for...'

Sundaze Strings - Andry Nalin from the Zurich Session collection, a prime example of deep/tech-house

Marrakech (Noir v Martinez edit) - Hermanez heard this one in several mixes, got a subtle mid thats pretty nice; from Dark Stars 3

Enjoy and have a good week!

No comments: