Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brazil, ta ra ra ra ra ra ra raaa, Brazil!




Yo,
the last time I tried watching the movie Brazil, me and four other people ended up passed out stuck to a couch. Thank god being in Brazil is not a boring as the Movie. I arrived this morning. Crazy ass weather here. One minute there is no rain and it sunny and the next you are soaking wet. But its hot, really hot. Leaving from a high of 0 C to a low of 30 C can mess you up! My blood is too thick for this. I sure all my NYE pictures ill be super sweaty. But hey thats better than having only snow angels pictures. The flight was kinda brutal, the only thing that finally got me to sleep was Fact and Fiction, by Magda!
Anyway, Ill keep this short. Even though the month of Nov. is technically over, id still like to share Thomas Schumachers top 10:

01 - Redshape - Rorschach's Game
02 - Stimming - Buxton pipes
03 - Thomas Schumacher - NYC
04 - Floating Points - Vacuum Boogie
05 - Trus'me - W.A.R Dub
06 - Martyn - Elden St (Sebo K Watergate Edit)
07 - Modeselektor - Cash
08 - Radio Slave - Orchestrating Maneuvres in the Dark (Patrick Lindsey & M.in Remix)
09 - Justin Martin & Claude VonStroke - Beat That Bird (Donk Boys Remix)
10 - Motor City Drum Ensemble - Satellites

The first five tracks are brilliant!!

Schumacher

Even though Nextron, the elite music elf, had a bad time at Michel Ciels I believe he had some recommendations that are worth mentioning.

01_Destination Danger – Du Rififi Au Katanga
02_Die Voegel – Petardo
03_Mateo & Matos – Homeboys Groove
04_Clark Davis – Access
05_Steve Lawler – Hocus Pocus (Radio Slaves Mole People Mix)
06_Guti – Triciclos
07_Motor City Drum Ensemble – Satellites
08_Tony Lionni – Treat Me Right (Jimpster Edit)
09_Santos – La Pineta
10_Alex Picone – Mon Amour

Ciels

Hope you loved it more than I did!

1 comment:

Nextron said...

Brazil was an amaaaaazing movie! watch it again, without smoking so much. say hi to ur mom n pop for me, and blow up some coconuts with those left over firecrackers.