Friday, February 20, 2009

Celebrate!


Hallo hallo Peeps!

As I mentioned last post, I'm heading to New York for the week so if you don't hear from me in the next few days, don't worry, I haven't died yet :D (By the way, the title illustration above is done by Tianzhou Chen. Check him out here).

Now tho, it's time to celebrate! Since I started using MediaFire exactly two months ago, I've already had 1000+ downloads. Heck yeah! That's not including songs posted by other contributors either. Not too shabby for an itty bitty bog like us, eh? So thanks to y'all who've followed me and taken the time to read my posts. You rock!


So meet Lykke Li. If you don't know her already, she's pretty popular, and no wonder! Her voice is AMAZING. I just can't get enough of the way she sings. It's definitely nothing like the hard stuff I post, but I promise she won't disappoint. (If you'd like something harder anyway, just scroll down to my previous post!)

Originals

Dance, Dance, Dance
Breaking It Up

Remixes

Little Bit (Death to the Throne Remix)

I'm Good, I'm Gone (Metronomy Remix)
Breaking It Up (Pocketknife's Loosefoot Remix)
Dance, Dance, Dance (Dada Life Remix)


Pony Boy Black's Summer Days and Nights


"Performance artist Pony Boy Black aka Michael David Quattlebaum Jnr. took a series of provocative images whilst living in a warehouse squat in Chicago."

Here are a few images from his series taken for Dazed and Confused Magazine at Dazed Digital. Read Pony Boy Black's interview here, or just enjoy the pictures.








No comments: