Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun -> Work. Rinse, Repeat.


Yea so we all had a great time at Igloofest and whatever you did I'm sure it was awesome too. But now its time to get down to business, and for me that means getting my hands (and mind) deep n' dirrrty in some continental shizz.

Here's what's keeping me going...

Destination Pt. I - Damn Arms

Destination Pt. II - Damn Arms

In White Rooms - Booka Shade

Mandarine Girl - Booka Shade

Push (Tronik Youth Remix) - Shinichi Osawa

Washout (Mustard Pimp Remix) - Stereoheroes

Mirror Balls (Electrocker Bimborium Edit) - Stern

Yea yea I know not exactly the freshest beats on the block but you know what? I don't care; older stuff is generally better these days. Remember late '07? How come tunes like that don't come up much anymore? Oh well. Fuck it, lets go bowling. Or do essays. Whatever floats your boat.



Enjoy, and may the gods smile upon your works and say, "whoa that's totally rad!"

No comments: