Friday, March 13, 2009

Neon Disco


Hallo hallo peeps!

First thing's first, Fake Blood Essential Mix THIS FRIDAY! AMAZING!!! You have no idea how excited I am XD And there's more! He put up the Minimix for Annie Mac on his myspace. Listen to it here and click here to see the track list, or view it in his myspace blog.



So Disco Trash Music recently put out an EP on the label Freakz Me Out. I've posted some samples below, plus the full version of the Alex Gopher Red Mix. Check em out, then go buy the whole thing on beatport! Since I've already purchased it myself, I can tell you that all the remixes are pretty quality--my fav being the Moonbootica Remix. Although if you're really craving some tracks, you can email me at i.ate.the.apple at gmail.com and I can hook you up with any two full tracks of your choice.

Disco Trash Music - Neon Disco

Neon Disco - Moonbootica Remix (Sample)
Neon Disco - Alex Gopher Black Remix
Neon Disco - autokratz Remix (Sample)
Neon Disco - Alex Gopher Red Remix (Full)
Neon Disco - Daniel Dexter Remix (Sample)
Neon Disco Club Version (Sample)
Neon Disco Original Version (Sample)
Disco Trash Music - Put the Heat
Disco Trash Music - Solid Wire



Speaking of Moonbootica, I recently found this really awesome mix that they performed for Barcardi B-Live. Ok ok, they did do it way back in August, but it's till quality six months later---I promise. First and foremost, their transitions are REALLY nice. Maybe not everything is executed perfectly, but more often than not I can't tell where one song ends and another begins. Second, their music is impossibly melodic and their track selection is amazing. With Moonbootica, there's no way to go wrong.

Moonbootica Barcardi B-Live Mix Part 1
Moonbootica Barcardi B-Live Mix Part 2


Bonus:
Moonbootica - Strobelight
Moonbootica - Mopedgang

This is Moonbootica at the Watergate in Berlin, 2007. Oh how much I would love to go to the Watergate! Such a cool venue.




Since autokratz also appears on the Neon Disco EP, I'll throw in some of their stuff too.

autokratz - Always More (Shadow Dancer Remix Mixdown)
La Roux - Quicksand (autokratz drags to riches mix)
autokratz - Stay the Same (Alex Gopher Remix)

love

neonguns

2 comments:

Inter said...

Oh man, if their recent body of work is any suggestion, that Fake Blood mix is going to be amazing.

Akota said...

Heck yeah. It is amazing XD