Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zombies, Vampires and the Culture Prophet

Hallo hallo peeps!

Got a bunch of music for you today, so get ready for some super sweet tracks. Plus, this month we've had twice as many track downloads as last one. Mega awesome! Thanks everybody!

So here's Culture Prophet. I would write a short bio about them, but since they have a much better one on their official web page, it seems kinda pointless. I will say tho that their riffs are rippin' and the beat is undeniable. Check out their myspace here.

Future Flashs - Take It Out (Culture Prophet Remix)
Digikid-84 - B. Boy Underground (Culture Prophet Remix)
Culture Prophet - Ghetto Bounce
Culture Prophet - Do You Wanna Funk?



So I posted a version of Vektorkat's End Run a few days ago and it's got so many downloads I thought I'd give you a few more. They don't have any official releases yet, and I don't think that they're signed, but I really like them...I guess you do too! Isn't Vektorkat such a cool name? on myspace

Vektorkat - Wyno
Vektorkat - End Run
Vektorkat - Kill My Dog

Bonus: Joachim Garraud - Moi Y'aime Bien Moa (JFK + St Mandrew Edit)



Chateau Flight is a collaboration between two french producers, Chaix and Cohen, who've been making records for more than twelve years. Andy Gellerman on AllMusic says:

Nicolas Chaix (I:Cube) met Gilbert Cohen in the mid-'90s, after he sent Cohen a demo of his productions. At the time, Cohen had just started his Versatile label. Cohen liked Chaix's material enough to sign him, and by the end of 1997, Versatile had released several I:Cube records. Chaix and Cohen eventually began to collaborate as Château Flight.

Their music is super chill, melodic and meditative mixed up with a dash of loneliness. It's something I would listen to while watching puffy clouds float by on a sunny day.

Fact:Versatile records is also home to Joakim

Junesex - Worst Than Love (Chateau Flight Remix)
Chateau Flight - GRN Adventure
Chateau Flight - SuPeRfLiGhT

Bonus: Zombie Zombie - Driving this Road until Death Sets You Free (Joakim Remix)



Speaking of Zombies, Touche has this REALLY cool release.

Touche - Vampires
Touche - Zombies
Touche - Spectres

I love all three songs, but I'd have to say that Zombies is my favorite--simply because there could be no better name for that track :D

Bonus: Who Made Who - The Plot (Noze Remix)



love

neonguns

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.