Saturday, October 31, 2009

Minimal House

I'm a day late here and I'm not really sure why. I've had this mix structured since Tuesday evening and it seemed to slip my mind until this morning. Anyways, I've got a little over a half hour of some excellent minimal house and deep house tracks.

Before I get to the mix, I just wanted to share a video of my favorite Paul Kalkbrenner track, Dockyard. We're all huge fans of Berlin Calling at NslL, especially the soundtrack, so I spent this week digging through Kalkbrenner's past and picked up all four of his albums. I highly recommend Self, his album previous to Berlin Calling, which several tracks have been lifted from and re-edited for the movie / soundtrack. Enjoy.



Minimal Haus Mix

Tracklist
The Healer - Ekkohaus
Cloudy Dancer - Luna City Express
Bateria - DJ T.
Unsound - Ekkohaus
State of House (Matthias Tanzmann remix) - 2000 and One
Raw Fruit - Hermannstadt Collective

No comments: