Friday, October 16, 2009

New Mix


(where I'm from)

So I thought I'd return from my extended hiatus with a brand new mix. But first, there are a few releases I'm anxiously awaiting.

Balance 015 mixed by Will Saul.
We're all familiar with the Balance Series by now so not much to say really except October 19th cannot come soon enough.


Sounds of the Tenth Season
. Techno king Sven Vath is back for the tenth annual edition of his series highlighting the best tracks of the past Ibiza season. Last year's disc was excellent and I can only expect more of the same skillful track selection and mixing.

Fabric 48 mixed by Radio Slave. Fabric releases these mix cds every other month and last September's was compiled and spun by Radio Slave. Full of dark and deep tech house, it's a superb mix in the series. Well worth checking out.

This week's mix features some light house and tech tunes, a perfect accompaniment to the cold, rainy and snowy weather those of us in the northeast have been subjected to. The unseasonal climate has drawn me to these soft, melancholic tracks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Mix

Tracklist
1. GoingEasy - Audio Werner
2. La Balada Tzigana feat. Irina Sierra Bravo (Mike Shannon's Haunted Mix) - Andrea Florito
3. Det - Daso & Pawas
4. Serena - Mirko Loko

Here is a short video interview with Sébastien Léger, a blog favourite. He discusses his shift in style characterized by his releases over the past year and his disdain for electro, which with I agree.

1 comment:

Nextron said...

can you reupload the mix with something else? mediafire is being cranky.