Friday, October 9, 2009

Music for forgiveness? Not a bad deal.


Wow its been a while since my last post, does anyone even read these any more? Its still a nice exercise in philanthropy, given that the stuff I post is mega genius and you all should have it. I must let it speak for itself though. I've prepared a massive post to make up for my absence, I hope you can forgive me.


First we got some electo-house from Mr. Elan and a heavy metal-electro track from Leger;

Then some nice tech-house to chill to, get pumped with, or stay up late because of;

Allegretto (Hector Couto Remix) - Gary Caos

Overcast - Seulo

The Life Wire - Gregor Thresher (there's a bunch of good tracks from his new album, grab it if you can)

Jazzy Stuff - Neuroxyde, Doomwork

O Superman feat. Laurie Anderson (Audiofly X Remix) - M.A.N.D.Y. and Booka Shade (prominently featured in the great City Lights Vol 3 mixed By Kaiser Souzai)

Toxic Love - Popof


And we close with the jewel of recent music, The Twelves new mix!!! AMAZING! A must have;

The Twelfth Hour - The Twelves

Night Vision (Daft Punk cover) - The Twelves

SO I guess this is what I do on this friday night...might as well, it keeps me from drinking while on antibiotics. For the journalistically-minded among you, check out what I do during the day time: Editor's Weblog.

Shout out if you're in Paris and wanna go see some DJs...I think there's some good stuff comin through.

Enjoy!


P.S. I can't wait for this movie:

No comments: